Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Retest BAC and 1st Midterm Essay Regrades

Retest BAC

If you have comments to submit to the BAC you may either put them in the box on the ledge outside of Dr. Dini's office (there must be received by 3:30) or email them to me (these must be received by 1:45)

Essay Regrades

If you feel that there has been a significant mistake in how your essays fromthe first midterm were graded then you need to type out a description of why you feel that your answer was not fairly graded. Please make sure that you have read the answer key that I posted on the web! There is nothing more frustrating to me than reading a comment from a student that says "I put down everything in the answer key!". The order of words does matter!!!

Please turn these in the box outside my office (r00m 215) in McClellan Hall by 12:00 (noon) on Friday Feb 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment